About the Program
IIT Palakkad Research Assistantship – Chemistry 2021 is a research opportunity offered to Ph.D. and M. Sc. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled, “Study of the Interaction Between Synthetic Sequence-defined Macromolecules and Lipid-membrane Towards Developing Antibacterial and Anticancer Drug”. The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 40,000 per month.
IIT Palakkad Research Assistantship – Chemistry 2021, Deadline: 13-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry and M. Sc. degree in Chemistry from a recognized university
- The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 40,000 per month.
- Supporting Documents
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Send the resumes and certificates pertaining to educational qualifications starting from class X (in a single PDF) through email to – ‘email@example.com’.
Note: The subject of the application email should be – “Application for Research Assistant – IITPKD/2021/023/CHY/MIP”.
- Application Deadline: 13th September 2021
- The candidates will be selected based on the merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions:
- Initially for six months and extendable for another tenure depending on satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com