This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with concepts of Electric drive, Multi quadrant and Dynamics: acceleration, deceleration, starting & stopping, steady state analysis of the single and three phase converter fed separately excited DC motor drive and continuous and discontinuous conduction.
1. Will familiarize about Stator voltage control.
2. Will demonstrate Constant airgap flux.
3. Will develop knowledge in Voltage / current fed inverter.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Solid State Drives you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: DRIVE CHARACTERISTICS
- Module 2: CONVERTER / CHOPPER FED DC MOTOR DRIVE
- Module 3: INDUCTION MOTOR DRIVES
- Module 4: SYNCHRONOUS MOTOR DRIVES
- Module 5: DESIGN OF CONTROLLERS FOR DRIVES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
SSD Reliability Engineer, Global SSD Analyst – Integrated Applications, Senior Manager – SSD Validation FTE etc.
Click on “Enroll Now” to take the course.