About the Program
IIT Bombay Project Research Associateship (PRA) 2021 is an opportunity offered to M.Tech. degree holders. The associateship is a temporary post for the project titled, “Project Definition RD/0520-IRCCIOE-001″. The candidate selected for the position will receive a stipend of up to INR 33,600 to INR 67,200 plus INR 6,250 per month.
IIT Bombay Project Research Associateship (PRA) 2021, Deadline: 24-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M. Tech. degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Production /Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Science.
- Have proven expertise in handling high-end machines used in manufacturing or materials testing and characterization tools (UTM, Fatiguetester, etc.).
- Have experience in Optical and Electron Microscopy.
- Have good written and oral communication.
- Have exposure to XRD, Texture, and Residual Stress characterization.
- Have good computational skills.
- The candidate selected for the position will receive a stipend of INR 33,600 to INR 67,200 plus INR 6,250 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below-
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“.
Step 2: Fill in the necessary details and ‘Register’.
Step 3: After successful registration, log in to complete the application process.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
- Application Deadline: 24th September 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com