About the Program
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in Environmental/Water Resources/Chemical/Agricultural or Water Engineering and Management with a minimum of 8 CGPA or equivalent
- Have B.E./B.Tech. degree in Civil/Chemical/Environmental or Agricultural Engineering with a minimum of 7.5 CGPA
- Have a valid GATE/NET score
- Be willing to enroll in the Ph.D. programme
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“ button and read the details.
Step 2: Sign up (New User for the selective advertisement) and log in with the Login ID, password, and office order no.
Step 3: Fill up the profile, academic, experience details and upload a scanned passport size photo and signature and finally Freeze the application.
Step 4: After freezing the online application, generate a PDF document.
Application Deadline: 27th December 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
The age is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicant.