To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be 25 years of age as of 1st July 2021 (For General, General (EWS) and OBC categories) OR
- Be 28 years of age as of 1st July 2021 (For SC/ST and physically challenged candidates)
- Have passed class 12th examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate, in 10+2 system from a recognized board, either of any stream (Science/Arts/Commerce/ Vocational)
***The candidates born on or after 1st July 1996 (For General, General (EWS) and OBC categories) are eligible.
***The candidates born on or after 1st July 1993 (SC/ST and Physically challenged candidates) are eligible.
***English should be one of the compulsory subjects in the 12th level and the applicant must have passed the subject.
- A 50% waiver in tuition fees will be offered to the children of the member establishments of FHRAI and its regional associations.
- A 30% waiver in tuition fees will be offered to the families of hospitality patrons, referred/nominated by current FHRAI members.
- Class 10th and 12th Board Certificates
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Download the Admission Registration Form.
Step 3: Submit the admission form with the supporting documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – The selected candidates will be informed for depositing feese and completing other formalities.
- The candidates will be selected based on their merit of Class XII result, availability of seats for the course and approval of the NCHMCT.
- The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NCHMCT, Noida or who are appearing for the qualifying examination can apply for provisional admission from FHRAI – IHM under the Scholarship Program of FHRAI for Member Establishments by filling up the application form along with an authorization letter from the Member establishment.
Terms and Conditions
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre- University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted.
- FHRAI/Regional Association will verify the credentials of the applicant and after the verification, the eligible candidate will be directed to submit a non-refundable application fee of INR 10,000 (this will be adjusted against the tuition fee upon admission) to secure provisional admission to FHRAI – IHM.
- At the time of admission, the certificate must be produced in original as proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for the same.
- If the details furnished by the candidate are found to be inappropriate during the verification process, the application will be rejected and the same will be communicated in writing to the applicant by FHRAI.
- The candidate/member establishment will be bound to furnish any additional information if sought by FHRAI, in reference to the application for a scholarship to FHRAI – IHM.
- Though the students selected under the scholarship program for the first year B.Sc. program in FHRAI – IHM will be eligible to receive the scholarship in the 2nd and 3rd years as well, poor academic performance and low attendance can make them ineligible to receive the benefit. The decision of the Director, FHRAI – IHM will be final on such matters.
- To continue the scholarship in the 2nd and 3rd year, the student needs to submit a fresh application in accordance with the eligibility conditions.
- The decision of FHRAI will be final in all matters related to Scholarship Program for Member Establishments.